Auf vielfachen Wunsch öffne ich dieses Forum wieder.
Zur Unterstützung und für den dauerhaften Betrieb suche ich jedoch mindestens zwei Moderatoren, die mir mit ihren wachsamen Augen zur Seite stehen. Zudem können nun Spenden beim Anbieter hinterlegt werden, die rein zur Verrechnung dieses Forums (9,95 Euro pro Monat) dienen. Ich hoffe, es funktioniert :-)

PLEASE HELP!!! URGENT! Need new home as I am alone now!

in

Abgabetiere (SugarGlider)

05.07.2016 16:06
von Patrick Niebling | 1 Beitrag

Dear All,
Firstly I am sorry in English, but I can not write in German so well and be able to describe in the rightful way! (you can always reply back in german - I understand fully and will answer back in German--might not be 100% :)
(I will have a friend help me to translate and I will place in German, but I am scared to loose time)

PLEASE HELP - I have HAD two old boys... they have been with me now for 12 years - this moring I had to say good bye to one that passed away. I am so heart broken and I am scared about my other little guy! (hence I am sending this request as I would rather give "Dikkie" up instead of being alone at his age!

He needs a new home with new friends FAST!
I do not want to give him up, but he is 13yrs old (TOP SHAPE!!!!) he is still extremely active, not scared of any people... doesnt bite ... and really only plays and jumps on me for food ... even with 13yrs - very active!

Within one day I see he has a big problem and he can not be alone (he is really sad and I can not let him go thru this alone as they will also die if alone!!!!)

I live in Essen - I can bring him to you - regardless of distance! I really only care for his best ... nothing more --- nothing less! VERY important!!!!!

Please help me find a new home for my old friend as I work all day and I do not want him to be alone for a long time with out anyone - he earned more.

for any specfic questions/concerns - please contact me directly under - patrickniebling@web.de or +49 (0) 1795233913

This is an urgent request to all please! I hate to see him hurt!!!!!!!!!!

many thanks for any help/support or direction what to do !!!
Best rgds
Patrick

nach oben springen

RE: PLEASE HELP!!! URGENT! Need new home as I am alone now!

in

08.07.2016 22:26
von Izzie89 | 21 Beiträge

Do you think he is still able to mate? If not, I have two girls and am looking for a little friend for them (but I don't want them to breed) - only problem is, I live in Vienna.

nach oben springen

in

09.07.2016 09:02
von patrick niebling

thanks for the contact - I do not think that he can mate anymore ... he is also about 13 yrs old and had an operation 5 yrs ago! He still jumps around all night, only problem I have is since his buddy passed away ... he barks ALL night! :(

I am looking for a good home for him so that he has friends and someone taking care of him in his last years... he is extrmely friendly with all... he also wants contact and always wants snacks! :)

I will find a way to get him to Vienna if need be! It breaks my heart to see him alone ... hence my yells to the world in the forum! :)

please send me your contact details ... I can send pics and also get in contact directly? if not pls call at +49 179 5233913 and I will call back to take the charges, if still interested!
thanks again
LG
Patrick

nach oben springen

in

09.07.2016 10:07
von Izzie89 | 21 Beiträge

I've sent you a message over whatsapp!

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2836 Themen und 27438 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de